- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
since the start of 2014 i have:
dyed my hair.
ended a relationship.
started a new relationship.
been on a long car journey.
passed an exam.
cried on someone’s shoulder.
had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
had a valentine.
written a letter using pen and paper.
gone to see a therapist.
been prescribed medication by a doctor.
read a really good book.
gone to the zoo.
spent too much money on unnecessary things.
traveled by train.
cried over someone.
spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
slammed a door out of frustration.
had an anxiety attack.
had a bbq.
gone to the fair.
seen a film at the cinema in 3d.
gone on a date.
been the only sober one on a night out.
helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
stayed up all night.
talked on the phone/skype for over 2 hours.
supported someone who’d received bad news.
watched some kind of live sporting event.
read an entire book in one day.
bought a dvd the day it was released.
eaten mcdonald’s more than four times in a single week.
cried as a result of exam stress.
met some incredible new people.
fallen backwards off a chair.
broken my glasses.
cried over someone in my past.
spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
cried over a film.
gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
fought with someone in public.
been in a relationship for a year or longer.
I am so tired of everything…i can’t do this anymore.
الشفاء قد لا تأتي بسرعة، ولكن سوف يأتي
Healing may not come quickly, but it will come”
“I think that’s what’s wrong with the world; no one says what they feel, they always hold it inside. They’re sad, but they don’t cry. They’re happy, but they don’t sing or dance. They’re angry, but they don’t scream. ‘Cause if they do, they feel ashamed. And that’s the worst feeling in the world. So everyone walks with their heads down and no one sees how beautiful the sky really is.”